JOB OPPORTUNITIESThank you for visiting.
Work With Us!
Visitor Services Associate
Responsible for assuring all History Center guests have a successful museum experience, including customer service for individual guests and groups; visitor entry orientation/education as needed to assure trouble-free admissions process; and oversight of all ticket related processes.
- Understand the revenue relationship between ticket and membership sales, and communication regarding current and future museum programming/services
Communicate information to assist visitors in navigating the Center offerings
- Work with program staff to assure visitor expectations are met
- Understand the ticketing process to include ticketing software competency and technology equipment maintenance
- Identify and implement processes to improve sales and/or services
- Support program staff as needed
- Other duties may be assigned, based on company’s needs
A minimum of two years experience in customer service or hospitality service.
Technical or Administrative Knowledge:
- Excellent interpersonal relations and communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Self-initiator, excellent writer and a creative thinker who can multitask.
- Creative and flexible problem solving skills.
- Proficient in MS Office, particularly WORD and Excel.
- Must be detail-oriented and have the ability to work collaboratively
Special Skills and/or Abilities:
- Superior public service skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and in writing.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Ability to work early morning, evening and weekend hours from time to time. Flexible work schedule.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
- Valid Florida driver’s license and insurance required.
Submit resumes for all open positions to Msteijlen@tampabayhistorycenter.org.
No telephone calls please.